Description : Please only apply if you meet the qualifications and can work the hours shown.
duties and responsibilities
We are currently seeking applicants for our Community Center Membership and Front Desk Specialist. The selected applicant will be helping residents with their membership applications, providing and promoting information to our residents concerning Community Center amenities and act as the point person for front desk staff while working. ACC employees must be willing to follow the Anthem Way, a statement of our values. If you enjoy being active and working in a positive, responsible team environment we encourage you to apply. Basic work hours will be between 20-29 hours weekly and will be M, W, F from 2-7 p.m., Tues & Thurs from 8 a.m.-1 p.m., every other Saturday from 8 a.m.-noon (when working a Saturday shift, you would have the Friday before off); shifts may vary to help with coverage when staff are on vacation.
- Facilitates the new membership application process.
- Interacts in a professional manner with employees, residents, their guest and the general public as a source of information.
- Performs data entry.
- Prepares reports for management.
- Articulates extensive knowledge of the ACC, programs and services, policies, and procedures.
- Ensures that established policies and procedures are enforced.
- Keeps accurate records.
- Provides oversight and support for the Front Desk staff during non-membership appointment hours.
- Keep accurate Incident reports and report them immediately to the Manager on Duty.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Education: A minimum of high school completed or equivalent.
- Experience: Previous experience in a customer service environment is essential.
- Must be at least 18 years of age and have aptitude for detail, highly effective interpersonal and problem solving skills. Excellent communication and customer service skills are also required for this position.
- Preferred: Working knowledge of MS Word, Excel, general office equipment and cash handling/balancing skills.
- Work Location: Anthem Community Center, 41130 N. Freedom Way, Anthem
ACC employees may use Anthem’s Community Center, aquatics park with heated pool, and community parks as a health and wellness benefit. Staff also may sign up for a variety of fitness classes and activities at resident prices. Eligible staff may also participate in our 401(k).
Contact : This position reports directly to Jodi Claver, Office Supervisor.
- Please complete the online application and include your resume OR
- Download and complete a paper application and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org OR
- Mail it to Sheryl Brown, 3701 W. Anthem Way, Suite 201, Anthem, AZ 85086 OR
- Apply in person at the ACC Office (address above).
Posting date: 5/30/2019 Posting expires: Upon Selection
The ACC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Deadline for Applying : Open until filled