Residents can view the Master Calendar, which includes all events, meetings and programs listed; or, choose your HOA, the Council or other categories from the dropdown menu above the yellow bar to sort the listings.
- If you are a community group or organization that has an event, program, meeting, etc. that is open to the public, you may submit it to the community calendar for consideration.
- If your listing is approved and occurs in an ACC-owned facility (Civic Building, Community Center or Community Park), you may submit an LED sign request form for consideration.
- Gov. Ducey's Executive Order issued March 25, 2021 (EO 2021-06), states that masks/face coverings are no longer required, but are still encouraged indoors. The ACC will continue enhanced sanitation protocol in all of our facilities. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding as we work to continue to protect the health of our community.
- On July 27, 2021, the CDC recommended that all people (regardless of vaccination status) wear masks indoors in places with high transmission rates. The Arizona Department of Health Services backs this recommendation, due to the high transmission rate in Maricopa County.
- As of Aug. 9, 2021, construction on the skate park project will be underway. The hockey rink will no longer be accessible, but the existing skate park will remain open through October. Residents are reminded to abide by all signage and fencing in the area; this is for YOUR SAFETY.