Residents can view the Master Calendar, which includes all events, meetings and programs listed; or, choose your HOA, the Council or other categories from the dropdown menu above the yellow bar to sort the listings.
- If you are a community group or organization that has an event, program, meeting, etc. that is open to the public, you may submit it to the community calendar for consideration.
- If your listing is approved and occurs in an ACC-owned facility (Civic Building, Community Center or Community Park), you may submit an LED sign request form for consideration.
fitness class/aquatics cancellations
- View holiday hours/early facility closures.
- Yoga (all levels) is canceled at the Civic Building for June 17.
- Kickology Strong is canceled for June 21, June 28 and July 5.
- Kickology at 9 a.m. is canceled for July 3 and July 4.
- Yoga at 6:45 p.m. is canceled for July 3.
- Yoga & Pilates Stretch and Tone at 10:15 a.m. is canceled for July 4.
- Boxology is canceled for July 5.