ACC board of directors
Elections provide residents an opportunity to represent the community on the ACC Board of Directors. Directors elected to the ACC Board serve three-year terms. Learn more about the ACC Board.
HOA boards of directors
Boards of all three Homeowners’ Associations are elected each spring, and the HOAs conduct the elections for the ACC. Learn more about the HOAs.
- View results of the ACCCA, APCA and ACC elections.
VACCC election; dates subject to change.
- January 16: Official mailing for Call for Candidates, election process and key election information
- February 13: Deadline to file candidacy
- February 19: Meet the Candidates Night, 6 p.m. at the Village pool
- February 27: Voting begins.
- March 26: Ballot deadline
- April 2: Annual meeting and announce winners of VACCC election, 6 p.m.
area elected officials
Residents are encouraged to engage with elected officials who represent Anthem on legislative issues at the local, regional and state levels.
- District 1 State Legislator and District 8 Congresswoman (@RepDLesko on Twitter)
- Anthem West side residents: City Councilwoman Thelda Williams, firstname.lastname@example.org or 602-262-7444, @TheldaWilliams1 on Twitter
- Anthem East side residents: County Supervisor Chairman Bill Gates, email@example.com or 602-506-7562, @BillGatesAZ on Twitter
On the second Friday of each month at the Civic Building, residents are invited to a Town Hall meeting with area elected officials, from 9-10:30 a.m. The event is co-hosted by the Friends of Daisy Mountain Trails.