March 12 & 13, 2016
10 a.m.-4 p.m. both days
Anthem Community Park
41703 N. Gavilan Peak Pkwy.
Anthem residents and visitors from across the Valley enjoy perfect weather and the premier showcase of the community. This free, family-friendly event includes a business expo (an Anthem Days signature highlight that showcases the business community and its products and services), craft vendors, egg hunt, carnival, food vendors and live entertainment.
The event is open to the public. Admission and parking are free.
2016 Anthem Days Exhibitor Registration and Guidelines (deadline: 2/15/16)
2016 Anthem Days Salsa Entry Form and Rules (deadline: 3/4/16)
The annual two-day festival features:
- Business Expo
- Craft vendors
- Eggstravaganza Egg Hunt (Sunday only)
- LIVE musical entertainment (Laura Walsh on Saturday; The Walkens Band on Sunday)
- Frazier Shows Carnival
- Food Court/Rotary Beer Garden
- Kids Zone (with inflatables)
- OSR Physical Therapy multi-sport challenges (Saturday only)
- Salsa Contest (enter by March 4)
Schedule will be posted closer to the event date. Carnival hours subject to change based on attendance.
Michele DeMichele, Special Events & Civic Building Operations Director
To be added to the craft/exhibitor vendors mailing list for future events, email name, phone number, address and type of vendor to email@example.com.