Last weekend each March
Anthem celebrated 15 years of tradition with Anthem Days, March 29-30, 2014. Anthem residents and folks from across the Phoenix metro-area enjoyed perfect weather and the premier showcase of the local community. This free, family-friendly event occurs the last weekend of each March and includes a business expo (an Anthem Days signature highlight that showcases the Valley’s business community and its products and services available), craft vendors, egg hunt, carnival, food vendors and live musical entertainment.
The event is open to the public. Admission and parking are free.
- Family recipe Salsa Contest.
- OSR Physical Therapy’s $10,000 Half-Court Shot Contest
- ACC Community Council Business Incentive Raffle (KindleFire HD)
The annual two-day festival features:
- Business Expo
- Craft Vendors
- Eggstravaganza Egg Hunt
- LIVE Musical Entertainment
- Frazier Shows Carnival
- Food Court/Rotary Beer Garden
- Kids zone (with inflatables)
- Emma's Run - 10K Run, 5K Run/Walk and Kids' Dash www.4peaksracing.com
Michele DeMichele, Special Events Director
Jan Sieber, Special Events Assistant
To be added to the craft/exhibitor vendors mailing list for future events, email name, phone number, address, and type of vendor to firstname.lastname@example.org.