March 28 & 29, 2015
ACC Community Park
41703 N. Gavilan Peak Parkway
VIEW THE FULL SCHEDULE OF EVENTS HERE (revised 3/24/15 - see Carnival)
Anthem residents and folks from across the Phoenix metro-area enjoy perfect weather and the premier showcase of the local community. This free, family-friendly event includes a business expo (an Anthem Days signature highlight that showcases the Valley’s business community and its products and services available), craft vendors, egg hunt, carnival, food vendors and live musical entertainment.
The event is open to the public. Admission and parking are free.
The annual two-day festival features:
- Business Expo
- Craft Vendors
- Eggstravaganza Egg Hunt (Sunday only) Bring a basket! View times on the full event schedule.
- LIVE Musical Entertainment (The Al Ortiz Trio on Saturday; Bedroom Rodeo on Sunday)
- Frazier Shows Carnival (see below for schedule)
- MCSO Mounted Horses - NEW to the event!
- Food Court/Rotary Beer Garden
- Kids Zone (with inflatables)
- Salsa Contest (Saturday afternoon, 1-2 p.m.)
- Day-long Hoop Fest with great prizes - Saturday only (hosted by OSR Physical Therapy)
- Emma's Run - 6k Run/Walk and Kids' Dash 4peaksracing.com (Saturday at 8 a.m. - starts at the ACC Community Center)
- THIS YEAR ONLY! Anthem "Night," Saturday, 6-9 p.m. - casino tent (18 yrs.+), Rotary beer/cocktail garden, cornhole games, DJ/dancing, photo booth and more!
Thursday: 5-9 p.m. ($18 all-you-can-ride/all-night-long promotional bracelets)
Friday: 5-10 p.m. ($18 all-you-can-ride/all-night-long promotional bracelets)
Saturday: 1-10 p.m. ($18 all-you-can-ride promotional bracelets from 1-4 p.m.; sales stop at 3 p.m.)
Sunday: 1-5 p.m. ($18 all-you-can-ride promotional bracelets from 1-4 p.m.; sales stop at 3 p.m.)
Carnival hours subject to change based on attendance.
Michele DeMichele, Special Events & Civic Building Operations Director
To be added to the craft/exhibitor vendors mailing list for future events, email name, phone number, address and type of vendor to email@example.com.