go green details
April 13 and September 28, 2019 | 8-11 a.m.
Community Park lower parking lot
41703 N. Gavilan Peak Parkway
Anthem residents only (proof of residency required)
The Anthem Community Council teams up with Republic Services, ProShred, MCSO and other community partners to offer Anthem residents the opportunity to recycle electronics, personal documents, bulk cardboard, paint and other items.
Vehicles must be in line by 11 a.m. to participate. Enter the lower lot from Freedom Way to Whitman Drive only, then exit onto Gavilan Peak Parkway only.
Stations below are listed in order as vehicles enter the lot.
medications - mcso
- Bottled prescription and non-prescription drugs
- Note that NO medical sharps (needles) of any kind will be accepted
donate - goodwill
- Household goods such as books, clothing, computers, cooking accessories, electronics, furniture, appliances (working and not), glass and housewares, handbags, jewelry, knick-knacks, musical instruments, pictures, shoes, sports equipment, tools and toys
- View a full list of acceptable items.
paint - safety kleen
- Latex and water-based paint only (up to 5 gallons TOTAL per car; amount is determined by container, not amount within container)
glass/bulk items - republic services
- Bulk materials (i.e. cardboard, furniture, mattresses, panes of glass, etc.), excluding yard waste; and small Household Appliances: i.e. toasters, blenders, etc. will be accepted.
electronics recycle - westech
- Electrical items, telecom and audio/visual equipment
- Computer Equipment: PCs, laptops, CRT/LED/LCD monitors, modems, switches, hubs and routers, storage devices, main frames, servers, power supplies, tape libraries, circuit boards, power cords, printers, wire and cabling, surplus metals, mice, keyboards, docking stations, hard drives, floppy, DVD and CD drives
- Point of Sale Equipment: credit card machines, printers, scanners, hand-held bar code scanners
- Telecom Equipment: telephones, cell phones, switches, CSU/DSU multiplexing equipment, phone systems, answering systems, two-way radios, servers and routers
- Printing Equipment: printers, fax machines and copiers and calculators
- Audio/Visual Equipment: televisions (LCD/LED), stereos, radios, amplifiers, projectors, satellite and cable equipment, camera and video equipment, VCRs, CD players, CD Rom/DVD drives, video game equipment, surveillance/security equipment, cameras, broadcasting equipment and communications equipment
- Electronic Components: Diodes, resistors, transistors and integrated circuits and circuit boards
- Miscellaneous Electronic Items: AC adaptors, calculators, credit card machines, test equipment, lab equipment, medical equipment (no radioactivity), cables and wire, connectors, ballasts, power strips and fax machines
- Surplus metals, wire and cable (aluminum and copper wire)
lighting/batteries - lighting resources llc
- Bulbs including fluorescent, circular, U-bend, compact, incandescent, LED, projection, HID, shatter-shield fluorescents, non-PCB and PCB
- CFLs and other fluorescent bulbs
- Any type of batteries, Mercury devices (liquid Mercury devices must be in their own sealed container to prevent leakage if item breaks)
shred - proshred (secure)
- Bank statements, check stubs and credit card offers
- Limit of five (5) banker-sized/computer paper boxes per person
- Residential only; no business documents
items that will not be accepted
- Tires, medical sharps, items containing PCBs (transformers, capacitors, fluorescent light ballasts), pressurized tanks (filled or not, including oxygen, helium, fire extinguishers, propane tanks), ammunition or explosives, microwaves or any items containing Freon