October 20-21, 2018
10 a.m.-5 p.m. Saturday | 10 a.m.-4 p.m. Sunday
41703 N. Gavilan Peak Parkway
Anthem residents and visitors from far and wide come together to celebrate all things fall at ACC's Autumnfest. This family-friendly event celebrates the season with fall-flavored festivities including arts & crafts vendors, carnival rides, pumpkin picking and live entertainment.
crafter/vendor registrationRegister to be a vendor/crafter at Autumnfest; materials due September 14 (early bird deadline is August 17).
sponsor the eventSponsor the event; view packages. Materials due August 31, 2018.
- Pumpkin Patch: Pick out your own pumpkin(s) to take home and carve, or stay and decorate. While supplies last. No pets allowed in the pumpkin patch.
- Entertainment: Live music at the Main Pavilion; a strolling magician and balloon artists each day. Free.
- Activities: Kid’s Zone with inflatables (prices vary), train rides and free hay rides through the park. Snap a photo in the pumpkin patch and share it on social media - a great keepsake from the weekend!
- As a part of Firewise Days, visit with Smokey Bear, and tour a fire truck and Sheriff patrol vehicles.
- NEW! Decorated pumpkin contest. Enter your best-decorated pumpkin (artificial or real). Event goers will vote for their favorites and prizes will be awarded for the winners. Entry form and detials to come soon. No cost to enter.
arts and crafts fair
- Hand carved wooden décor & furniture
- Children’s items (clothing, blinged items & accessories)
- Pet care & accessories
- Holiday/theme wreaths
- Photo art
- Personal accessories (totes, scarves)
- Metal art
- Food items (olive oils, vinegars, home baked goods, seasonings, sauces)
- Body care (lotions & soaps)
Dates and times will be posted closer to the event.
Times and prices subject to change.
To be added to the craft/exhibitor vendors mailing list for future events, email name, phone number, address and type of vendor to firstname.lastname@example.org.