41703 N. Gavilan Peak Pkwy. | Get Directions
Open daily – 6 a.m.-10 p.m.
Adventure Playground & Splash Pad – 8 a.m.-sunset
Skate Park – 6:45 a.m.-9:45 p.m.
ACC's 63-acre park includes the following amenities:
- Four acres of catch-and-release fishing lakes stocked with Red Ear Sunfish, Black Crappies, Blue Gills, Channel Catfish, and Large Mouth Bass (residents may fish in the lake with barbless hooks only)
- Softball, baseball and soccer fields
- Sand volleyball courts
- Roller hockey rink and pickleball court
- Skate park offering 14,000 square-feet of concrete skating with a 1,500-square-foot bowl, six feet deep. It has several grinding rails, jumps, and a couple of high banks. Pads and helmets are not required, but strongly recommended.
- Adventure Playground & Splash Pad, renovated in 2014 (view project history)
- Daisy Mountain Railroad
- Outdoor amphitheater for concerts and events
- Picnic ramadas, some with BBQs (reserve a ramada)
- Ten miles of hiking and biking trails linking the centralized amenities with the various neighborhoods
View a complete list of ACC facility use guidelines for rules regarding use and refer to signs posted throughout the park.
Daisy Mountain Railroad
The Daisy Mountain Railroad is a 24-inch gauge railroad located in the ACC Community Park. Featured during the ride is a trestle across a small lake, a tunnel through a faux-rock outcropping, lush green landscaping, several sparkling waterfalls and an eye-catching playground for young children.
The motive power on the line is provided by a steam-outline engine built by Jerry Shipman of J&E Enterprises in Chandler, Arizona. The engineer sits in the locomotive cab as the motor, which is actually in the tender, pushes the locomotive along the track. Three comfortable and well-built coaches and a caboose fill out the rolling stock roster. The leisurely ride lasts about ten minutes.
For days and hours of operation, pricing or more information, visit daisymountainrailroad.com or call 623-551-5880.
Daisy Mountain Railroad hours & days of operation subject to change without notice.