3701 W. Anthem Way | 623-742-6000
Get Directions | Contact & Hours
Also known as “Anthem’s Living Room,” the Anthem Civic Building is a multi-purpose building intended to encourage and inspire social, cultural, civic and educational interaction, while becoming a community “hub” for all who visit.
The Anthem Civic Building:
- Provides indoor & outdoor space for quiet recreational programs, classrooms and other offerings;
- Provides rental space for small and large community meetings and activities to facilitate meaningful and collaborative interaction;
- Features drop-in space for use when available (Lounge, Terrace, Game Room, Arts & Crafts Room - rentals take precedence);
- Retains a strong and visible law enforcement presence within the boundaries of Anthem;
- Offers a complimentary Business Center with complimentary Wi-Fi and computers;
- Houses Anthem Community Council and Homeowners' Associations administrative offices and non-profit space;
- Houses the Anthem Area Chamber of Commerce;
- Offers a variety of programming that will provide educational, creative and fitness opportunities;
- Is home to the monthly Java & Jammin' live music series;
- Features Art in Public Places and a wall-sized photo timeline of Anthem's history; and
- Is the winner of the 2014 Engineering News Records "Best Projects Award" in the Interiors/Tenant Improvement category-Southwest Region.
For room rental information and forms: