41130 N. Freedom Way | 623-879-3011
Get Directions | Contact & Hours
The Anthem Community Council (ACC) Community Center is a flagship feature of the Anthem community and one example of the commitment the ACC has to supporting a genuine sense of community. Its mission is to provide and maintain programs and activities for the diverse Anthem population that promotes learning and a healthy lifestyle.
The ACC Community Center is centrally located within the community and provides amenities and programs for Anthem residents of all ages and their guests to connect with one another, stay active, and learn new skills. It is also a family resource with state-certified childcare programs and parents’ "night out" activities.
The Anthem Community Council Community Center provides a variety of amenities:
- Group Fitness Classes (including Zumba, yoga and spinning)
- Indoor Basketball/Volleyball Court
- Lounging/Game Area
- Teen Room
- Meeting rooms and other facility rentals
- Personal training
- State-of-the-art workout facility (including cardio equipment and free weights)
- Rock Wall (view hours)
- Women’s and Men’s locker rooms
* Child care is available for a fee while using the facility.
- Baseball/Softball/ Soccer Fields (at the park, across the bridge)
- Outdoor Basketball/Sand Volleyball/Tennis Courts
- Outdoor Pool Area (includes: Water Park, Diving Well, and Lap and Leisure Pools)
The ACC Community Center offers adult and youth sports and programming year-round!
To activate an ACC Community Center membership, or to make changes to an existing membership: 623-879-3011. This step must take place before registering for programs/classes at the ACC Community Center or Anthem Civic Building Mind/Body Studio.
Teens (ages 12-13 yrs.) can sign up for a fitness certification class in order to work out with an eligible adult.