ACC board of directors
Elections provide residents an opportunity to represent the community on the ACC Board of Directors. Directors elected to the ACC Board serve three-year terms. Learn more about the ACC Board.
HOA boards of directors
Boards of all three Homeowners’ Associations are elected each spring, and the HOAs conduct the elections for the ACC. Learn more about the HOAs.
The Anthem Community Council has two open seats on its Board; one each representing the residents of the Anthem Country Club Community Association (ACCCA) and the Anthem Parkside Community Association (APCA). ACCCA and APCA both have two open seats on their HOA Boards; elected directors serve two-year terms. The Village HOA will have five open seats; elected directors serve one-year terms.
- January 8: Call for candidates opens
- January 28: Deadline to file candidacy
- February 11: Meet the Candidates Nights (Village and Country Club), 6:30 p.m.
- February 12: Meet the Candidates Night (Parkside), 6:30 p.m.
- February 20: Voting begins
- March 15: Voting ends
- March 18: Election verified
- March 20: Winners announced
- April: New Board members take their seats at Board meetings
area elected officials
Residents are encouraged to engage with elected officials who represent Anthem on legislative issues at the local, regional and state levels.
- District 1 State Legislator and District 8 Congresswoman
- Anthem West side residents: City Councilwoman/Interim Mayor Thelda Williams, firstname.lastname@example.org or 602-262-7444, @TheldaWilliams1 on Twitter
- Anthem East side residents: County Supervisor Bill Gates, email@example.com or 602-506-7562
On the second Fridays of each month at the Civic Building, residents are invited to a Town Hall meeting with area elected officials, from 9-10:30 a.m. The event is co-hosted by the New River/Desert Hills Community Association.