veteran paver online form instructions
Placement of paver in the Memorial will be determined in order in which purchase is received. Donations to the Anthem Veterans Memorial are tax-deductible under the Anthem Way Foundation and are non-refundable.
To complete this form, you will need:
- Veterans name
- Rank/Rate and military branch
- Years/Dates of service (this line may be left blank)
- Special awards or honors (if applicable)
Veteran pavers must:
- Have a maximum of three lines of text (no messages);
- Include no more than 23 characters (including spaces) per line (please adjust name to fit the space);
- Special honors or wars may be noted. See Military Honors on this page for examples.
First line: Name (Adjust name to fit the spaces. Do not place a period after an initial).
Second line: Rank/Rate (Write out title, use number for classification. See examples below).
Third line: Service Branch abbreviation (See list below) and Years in Service (1945-1979)
Three lines will be centered on the paver. You may elect to have only one line.
- Military Branch: USA, USMC, USN, USAF, USCG, USMM, AZANGB, AZAFNGB (State abbreviation, A or AF, National Guard Bureau)
- MIA/KIA/POW: Service, year entered
- MIA (USA 1965-MIA)
- KIA: Service, KIA, date (USA KIA 11-12-65)
- POW: Service, years served in military POW (USAF 1965-1985 POW)
- Active Military: Service, year entered, dash (USAF 2009- )
- Military Honors and Other Distinctions: Honors or special distinctions are recommended to be added to the second line.
- War/combat: Service branch, war/combat zone, years served (USMC Vietnam 1964-1966; USA OIF/OEF 2006-2014; USAF Korea 1950-1953; USAAC WWII 1942)
James T Randolf
Mst Sgt Purple Heart
Jackie F Tomas
USMC WWII 1942-1967
John C Campell
Sgt Medal of Honor
If the form does not redirect after submission, please visit this to make payment.