health and fitness
The Community Center houses a fitness center, complete with free weights, circuit machines, cardio machines, group exercise classes and fitness programs. Personal training is offered (see trainers below).
The Civic Building offers quiet Mind and Body classes, such as Tai Chi, Yoga and Pilates. Classes are on the same drop-in fee structure as those in the Community Center. Personal training is not available at the Civic Building.
Schedules are available in "Related Documents."
Drop-in class fee for residents is $7. Guests must be accompanied by resident for entire class; guest fee applies in addition to class fee. An active membership must be in place and in good standing to participate in drop-in classes.
Punch cards are available at the Community Center and Civic Building. An active membership must be in place and in good standing to purchase punch cards. All current punchcards, and those sold through the end of 2021, expire Dec. 31, 2021.
- 12-class: $45
- 24-class: $72
- Unlimited monthly group fitness: $55
- VIP membership (includes unlimited fitness classes and two hours of Adventure Club for two children per day): $69 per month
personal trainersThe Community Center currently is accepting applications for Personal Trainers. Contact Bobby at email@example.com or 623-742-6021 for more information.
Meet Trainer Laura Vincent
- Associate’s Degree in Health and Fitness Education, BA in Fine Arts
- NSCA-Certified Personal Trainer and NASM-Certified Weight Loss Specialist
- Certified in American Red Cross First Aid
- Specializes in weight loss, strength training, lifestyle transformations and special populations