new registration software
Due to the launch of the new CivicRec registration software on May 1, current online registration has been disabled to allow for the transfer of information. Please register for programs at the front desk of the Community Center or Civic Building. Thank you for understanding, and we apologize for any inconvenience.
The Anthem Community Council (ACC) offers activities for residents of all ages at the Community Center, Civic Building and in the three ACC-owned parks.
Registration is first-come, first-served. A minimum participation is required to run program and activities (including sports leagues). After deadline, fees increase by $5. Programs are offered to non-residents at a higher rate.
CivicRec Launch Party
- Celebrate the new software registration; free for Anthem residents.
- Event takes place at the Community Center May 17, 5-8 p.m.
- Update your membership account, register for programs, classes and more.
- Class demos, pizza, beverages, prizes and registration discounts.
Meditations for Overcoming Problems
- Every Thursday in April at the Civic Building from 6:30-7:45 p.m.
- Register at the Civic Building; $48 for series, drop-in rate is $15.
- For ages 18 and older.