The Design Guidelines outline the minimum standards for all parts of design (i.e. size, location, materials, colors, plants, etc.) for homes and yards in the community. The guidelines were created to balance the community with the natural desert landscape. View Design Guidelines in the VACCC Document Center.
design change application information
- Review the Residential Design Guidelines to make sure your project is in compliance.
- Applications need to be completed for all new changes to your home or landscaping. Download applications in the VACCC Document Center.
- Applications can be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org or at the VACCC office, located on the second floor of the Anthem Civic Building, 3701 W. Anthem Way, Ste. 201.
The VACCC does not endorse any vendors or contractors. It is important to review the Residential Design Guidelines with all vendors and contractors before work begins.
how the design change review process works
- Submit application, detailed project plan (showing finished appearance of improvement) and specifications (include materials to be used, color samples, dimensions, etc.) for the requested changes. If the project is an improvement to an existing structure, include a photograph of the structure.
- Complete applications will be reviewed by the committee and either approved or denied.
- You will be notified by mail of your application's status within 45 days of submittal.