block wall and iron view fence painting
The Anthem Community Council is responsible for common view fencing and common exterior block walls in the Parkside community. Common fencing/walls are any that have a wash or a street on the opposite side of it. The homeowner is responsible for fencing/walls between properties (party walls).
Parkside view fences are painted "Spruce Island" and the block walls are painted "Stonington."
the painting process
- Painters will paint the inside and outside of your view fence on the common area side(s) only.
- Painters will paint the outside of the block walls on the common area(s) only.
- You will receive a notice letter from Premier Painting, either hand-delivered or taped to the garage or front door, seven-ten days prior to painting in the neighborhood.
- Landscapers will trim bushes, plants and trees outside the common walls and view fences as needed.
- Direct questions to ACC Parks and Facilities Maintenance at firstname.lastname@example.org or 623-879-3028.
Schedules are based on painting iron view fences every five years and exterior block walls every seven years. The approved 2019 schedule is tentative and is subject to change.
iron view fence start date (2019)
- Unit 11 Enchantment: August 5
- Unit 12 Heritage (3): August 25
- Unit 18 Jubilation (4): September 4
- The Ridge: September 9
- Desert Foothills (N of Anthem Way): September 9
- The Canyons: September 9
- Desert Highlands: September 9
- Desert Terrace (N of Anthem Way): September 9
- Discovery (both): September 27
- The Inaugurals (both): September 27
- Desert Foothills (S of Anthem Way): September 27
- Desert Terrace (S of Anthem Way): September 27