block wall and iron view fence painting
The Anthem Community Council is responsible for common view fencing and common exterior block walls in the Parkside community. Common fencing/walls are any that have a wash or a street on the opposite side of it. The homeowner is responsible for fencing/walls between properties (party walls) and interior of block wall.
Parkside view fences are painted "Spruce Island" and the block walls are painted "Stonington."
the painting process
- Painters will paint the inside and outside of your view fence on the common area side(s) only.
- Painters will paint the outside of the block walls on the common area(s) only.
- You will receive a notice letter from Premier Painting, either hand-delivered or taped to the garage or front door, seven-ten days prior to painting in the neighborhood.
- Landscapers will trim bushes, plants and trees outside the common walls and view fences as needed.
- Direct questions to ACC Parks and Facilities Maintenance at email@example.com or 623-879-3028.
Schedules are based on painting iron view fences every five years and exterior block walls every seven years. The approved 2020 schedule is tentative and is subject to change.
block wall fence start date (2020)
- Unit 5 Jubilation (2): June 30
- Unit 6 Jubilation (3): July 6
- Unit 20-A Exclamation: July 10
- Unit 20-B Laurel: July 14
- Unit 20-C Willow: July 17
- Unit 21-A Summit: July 22
- Unit 21-B Overlook: July 24
- Unit 25 Splendor: August 3
- Unit 27 Meadow: August 7
- Unit 31 Pavilion: August 14
- Unit 43 Treasure: August 18
- Unit 51 Legend: September 1
iron view fence start date (2020)
- Unit 10 Heritage (2): September 10
- Unit 12 Inspirations (2): September 16
- Unit 15 Reunion: September 18
- Unit 16 Tapestry: September 30
- Unit 17 Legacy: October 6
- Unit 19 Jubilation (5): October 20
- Unit 20-A Exclamation: October 26
- Unit 20-B Laurel: October 27
- Unit 20-C Willow: November 6
- Unit 21-A Summit: November 11
- Unit 21-B Overlook: November 20
- Unit 23 Vintage: December 2
- Unite 77 Retention Basin: December 17