block wall and iron view fence painting
The Anthem Community Council is responsible for common view fencing and common exterior block walls in the Country Club community. Common fencing/walls are any that have a wash or a street on the opposite side of it. The homeowner is responsible for fencing/walls between properties (party walls).
Country Club view fences are painted "Country Club Brown," stucco block walls are painted "Chocolate Mousse," and split block walls are painted "Rustic Accent."
the painting process
- Painters will paint the inside and outside of your view fence on the common area side(s) only.
- Painters will paint the outside of the block walls on the common area(s) only.
- You will receive a notice letter from Premier Painting, either hand-delivered or taped to the garage or front door, seven to ten days prior to painting in the neighborhood.
- Landscapers will trim bushes, plants and trees outside the common walls and view fences as needed.
- View the View Fence/Wall Vegetation Clearing and Painting Policy.
- Direct questions to ACC Parks and Facilities Maintenance at email@example.com or 623-879-3028.
Schedules are based on painting iron view fences every five years and exterior block walls every seven years. The approved 2019 schedule is tentative and is subject to change.
iron view fence start date (2019)
- Unit 2 Cypress Point: January 7
- Unit 3 Augusta: January 18
- Unit 5 Crooked Stick: February 7
- Unit 6 Pleasant Valley: February 19
- Unit 7 Bel Air: March 1
- Unit 8 Shinnecock Hills: March 12
- Unit 10 Olympic: April 9
- Unit 11 Pasatiempo: April 18
- Unit 12 Rolling Green: April 24
- Unit 14 Laurel Valley: May 22
- Unit 15 Baltusrol: June 5
- Unit 16 Long Cove: June 28
- Unit 17 Pinion Hills: August 15
block wall start date (2019)
- Unit 7 Bel Air: January 2