duties and responsibilities
Working as an extension of the Community Center’s front desk, our Park Patrol staff patrols the Anthem Community Council’s parks and sports areas. This part-time, variable-hour position is a source of information and provides assistance to those that use ACC parks. Hours may include a variety of shifts based on our needs; all park patrol must be able to work at least one weekend shift.
- Greets, acknowledges, and interacts with residents and public in a friendly and professional manner.
- Engages residents and public in friendly, proactive manner as a source of information, providing information on scheduled events and activities in the park; helping residents in the park abide by and understand park rules, and assisting with any emergency situations that may arise; requesting assistance from the Manager on Duty, or MCSO Deputies as directed.
- Monitors and interacts with park users of all ages as needed to maintain a safe and healthy environment with respect to the Adventure Playground, the skate park, sports equipment, and surroundings.
- Documents and reports all equipment and maintenance concerns in the park, including but not limited to lighting, play equipment, restrooms, Ramada cleanliness and any other safety concerns.
- Articulates extensive knowledge of ACC activities, programs and services, policies, and procedures.
- Ensures that established policies and procedures are enforced.
- Keeps accurate Incident Reports and report them immediately to the Manager on Duty.
- Attends all staff meetings as scheduled, follows established schedule, safety policies and procedures, and adheres to the ACC company values (Anthem Way).
- Maintain accurate time card activity and follow/adhere to all ACC rules, regulations, and policies.
- Other duties as assigned by the Community Center Director.
- Education: A minimum of high school diploma or equivalent; previous experience in a related position helpful.
- Experience: Previous experience in customer service environment is helpful.
- Aptitude for detail, highly effective interpersonal and problem solving skills are a must, excellent communication skills are also required for this position.
- CPR & First Aid certifications are helpful, but not required.
- A clean driving record is required to be hired, and must maintain a clean driving record while employed.
- Hours and schedule can vary within our 7-day workweek, including mornings, afternoons, evenings and some holidays.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age.
- Work location: Anthem Community Center, 41130 N. Freedom Way, Anthem, and all ACC parks and facilities.
- 401(k) with company match.
- ACC employees may use Anthem’s Community Center, aquatics park and community parks as a health and wellness benefit. Staff also may sign up for a variety of fitness classes and activities at resident prices.
- Please complete the online application and include your resume OR
- Download and complete a paper application and email it to: email@example.com OR
- Mail it to Sheryl Brown, 3701 W. Anthem Way, Suite 201, Anthem, AZ 85086 OR
- Apply in person at the ACC Office (address above).
Posting date: 9/11/2019 Posting expires: Upon Selection
The ACC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Deadline for Applying : Open until filled