duties and responsibilities
Provide the highest levels of service and professional administrative support to the staff and Management of the Parks and Facilities Maintenance department. In addition, this position provides the highest levels of customer service and support to the residents and vendors that make contact with the department by phone or in person. The part-time position is for 20 hours each week: Monday-Friday from 12:30-4:30 p.m. There may be the potential to increase to 25 hours in the future.
- Under the direction of the Parks and Facilities Director and supervision of the Administrative Assistant, complete assigned task in a timely, efficient manner.
- Maintains Work Order System (Facility Dude) including, but not limited to park facilities, Community Center, Civic Building, residential requests and landscape issues.
- Perform administrative functions, which include answering phones, creating and sending out correspondence, sending/receiving faxes, creating and maintaining spreadsheets, etc.
- Daily use of Outlook, Word and Excel – must be proficient with all these programs.
- Maintains invoice accountability system and coding for accounting purposes.
- Order materials for facilities maintenance to include parts, supplies and vendor support.
- Maintains strict adherence to community and company deadlines.
- Provides highest levels of customer service to homeowners, vendors and staff.
- Must be accurate, responsible, and dependable for team support of department operations.
- Must be able to clearly communicate to staff, residents and vendors in a respectful manner.
- Organize and update SDS safety sheets, inventory control and safety signage.
- Other duties as assigned at Parks and Facilities.
- Education: Minimum high school diploma/GED, some college and demonstrated work experience in a similar administrative support role with public contact is a plus.
- Experience: Previous experience in a related position is highly preferred.
- Must be proficient with MS Office suite (Word & Excel) and have the ability to learn other in house programs. Must have excellent oral and written communication and organizational skills. Ability to type with accuracy and quickly adapt to changing priorities. Outstanding initiative, customer service and interpersonal skills, work ethic and team orientation.
- Applicants must be at least 18 years of age and have a clean driving record.
- Schedule is Monday-Friday, four (4) hours per day; must also be able to work special events on weekends two (2) times a year.
- Work location: Anthem Parks & Facilities Maintenance Building, 3448 W. Whitman, Anthem, AZ.
ACC employees may use Anthem’s Community Center, aquatics park with heated pool, and community parks as a health and wellness benefit. Staff also may sign up for a variety of fitness classes and activities at resident prices. Eligible staff may also participate in our 401(k).
- Please complete the online application and include your resume OR
- Download and complete a paper application and email it to: email@example.com OR
- Mail it to Sheryl Brown, 3701 W. Anthem Way, Suite 201, Anthem, AZ 85086 OR
- Apply in person at the ACC Office (address above).
Posting date: 6/25/2019 Posting expires: Upon Selection
The ACC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Deadline for Applying : Open until filled