anthem days details
March 23-24, 2019
10 a.m.-4 p.m. both days
Carnival opens March 21
41703 N. Gavilan Peak Parkway
Anthem residents and visitors from across the Valley enjoy perfect weather and the premier showcase of the community. This free, family-friendly event includes a business expo, craft vendors, egg hunt, carnival, food vendors and live entertainment.
The event is open to the public. Admission and parking are free.
- Business Expo
- Craft vendors
- Eggstravaganza Egg Hunt (Sunday)| View schedule
- Frazier Shows Carnival (begins Thursday evening)
- Food Court and Rotary Beer Garden
- OSR Physical Therapy Speed Pitch Challenge (Saturday), featuring a meet-and-greet with MLB Hall of Fame pitcher Ferguson "Fergie" Jenkins from 10 a.m.-noon
- Kids' Zone (with inflatables; fees apply)
- LIVE music, 11 a.m.-3:30 p.m. (Caution Party Band on Saturday; Zero Gravity Fighters on Sunday)
Friday, March 22: 5-9 p.m.
Saturday, March 23: 1-10 p.m.
Sunday, March 24: 1-5 p.m.
Times subject to change by carnival management. All-you-can ride bracelets will be available for purchase at the ticket booth to use during select hours (Th & F: 5-8 p.m.; Sa & Su: 1-4 p.m.). Wristband coupons will be available ahead of the event at the Community Center, Civic Building, and on the ACC Facebook Event Page and Frazier Shows Carnival Facebook page.
To be added to the business/exhibitor vendors mailing list for future events, email name, phone number, address and type of vendor to email@example.com.