anthem days details
March 28–29, 2020
10 a.m.–4 p.m. both days
Carnival opens March 26
41703 N. Gavilan Peak Parkway
Anthem residents and visitors from across the Valley enjoy perfect weather and the premier showcase of the community. This free, family-friendly event includes a business expo, craft vendors, egg hunt, carnival, food vendors and live entertainment.
The event is open to the public. Admission and parking are free.
2020 in-kind sponsors
- Business Expo
- Craft vendors
- Eggstravaganza Egg Hunt (Sunday)
- Frazier Shows Carnival (begins Thursday evening)
- Food Court and Rotary Beer Garden
- Kids' Zone (with inflatables; fees apply)
- Video game trailer (new!)
- LIVE music, 11 a.m.–3:30 p.m.; Otis & The Beat (Saturday) and Slingshot (Sunday)
- Soccer Challenge (in partnership with Phoenix Rising youth)
- Thursday, March 26: 5–8 p.m. (wristbands from 5–8 p.m.)
- Friday, March 27: 5–9 p.m. (wristbands from 5–8 p.m.)
- Saturday, March 28: 1–10 p.m. (wristbands from 1–4 p.m.)
- Sunday, March 29: 1–5 p.m. (wristbands from 1–4 p.m.)
To be added to the business/exhibitor vendors mailing list for future events, email name, phone number, address and type of vendor to Debbie Pulido.