veteran paver online form instructions
Placement of paver in the Memorial will be determined in order in which purchase is received. Donations to the Anthem Veterans Memorial are tax deductible under the Anthem Way Foundation and are non-refundable.
To complete this form, you will need:
- Veterans name
- Rank/Rate and military branch
- Years/Dates of service (this line may be left blank)
- Special awards or honors (if applicable)
Veteran pavers must:
- Have a maximum of three lines of text (no messages);
- Include no more than 23 characters (including spaces) per line (please adjust name to fit the space);
- Special honors or wars may be noted. See Military Honors on this page for examples.
First line: Name (Adjust name to fit the spaces. Do not place a period after an initial).
Second line: Rank/Rate (Write out title, use number for classification. See examples below).
Third line: Service Branch abbreviation (See list below) and Years in Service (1945-1979)
Three lines will be centered on the paver. You may elect to have only one line.
- Military Branch: USA, USMC, USN, USAF, USCG, USMM, AZANGB, AZAFNGB (State abbreviation, A or AF, National Guard Bureau)
- MIA/KIA/POW: Service, year entered
- MIA (USA 1965-MIA)
- KIA: Service, KIA, date (USA KIA 11-12-65)
- POW: Service, years served in military POW (USAF 1965-1985 POW)
- Active Military: Service, year entered, dash (USAF 2009- )
- Military Honors and Other Distinctions: Honors or special distinctions are recommended to be added to the second line.
- War/combat: Service branch, war/combat zone, years served (USMC Vietnam 1964-1966; USA OIF/OEF 2006-2014; USAF Korea 1950-1953; USAAC WWII 1942)
James T Randolf
Mst Sgt Purple Heart
Jackie F Tomas
USMC WWII 1942-1967
John C Campell
Sgt Medal of Honor