Citizen engagement is important, and there are a number of ways that Anthem residents can stay connected in the community.
- Resource and Activity Guide - bimonthly guide to all things Anthem (including upcoming programs and sports leagues)
- eNews - the most up-to-date information, delivered to your email weekly
- Community Calendar - upcoming events, meetings and activities in the community
- Press Releases - newsworthy ACC information, events announcements, etc.
- Emergency Text Alerts - Sign up for text message alerts to learn about last-minute notifications such as an unexpected pool closure or reminders about community activities that affect Anthem residents such as road restrictions.
- Emergency Information Hotline - access recorded updates in the event of a community-wide emergency: 623-742-6129
Follow the Anthem Community Council on Social Media