health and fitness
The Community Center houses a fitness center, complete with free weights, circuit machines, cardio machines, group exercise classes and fitness programs. View schedules for available classes. Personal training is also offered (see trainers below).
The Anthem Civic Building offers quiet Mind and Body classes, such as Tai Chi, Yoga and Pilates. Classes are on the same drop-in fee structure as those in the Community Center. Personal training is not available at the Civic Building. View schedules for available classes.
Drop-in class fee for residents is $5. Guests must be accompanied by resident for entire class; guest fee is $7 (which does not include class fee). An active membership must be in place and in good standing to participate in drop-in classes.
Punch cards are available at the Community Center and Civic Building. An active membership must be in place and in good standing to purchase punch cards.
- 12-class: $40
- 24-class: $65
- Unlimited monthly group fitness: $49
- VIP membership (includes unlimited fitness classes and two hours of Adventure Club for two children per day): $69 per month
personal trainersCommunity Center members have access to certified personal trainers who can help you meet your health and fitness goals.
- ACE certified instructor/CPR and AED first aid; competed in NPC Division-National Qualifier Events 2013/2015/2016
- Personalized workout plans to meet your needs
- Keep clients motivated with fun and exciting workouts
- Keep exercise fun by learning new ideas on fitness and nutrition!
- 25 years promoting healthy lifestyles through exercise and proper nutrition; AFAA certified
- Trainer for over 20 years
- "Positive thinking, good nutrition, and functional exercise will help achieve goals through consistency."