The Anthem Community Council (ACC) offers activities for residents of all ages at the Community Center, Civic Building and in the three ACC-owned parks.
Registration is first-come, first-served. A minimum participation is required to run program and activities (including sports leagues). After deadline, fees increase by $5. Programs are offered to non-residents at a higher rate.
- Register online for activities at the Community Center.
- Register online for activities at the Civic Building.
- View Activity Guide for all upcoming programming.
Register online for Community Center activities with a username and password. If you do not have a username and password, contact a membership services coordinator at 623-879-3013. Online registration for activities at the Civic Building does not require a username and password.
Soccer Recreational League (3-14 yrs.)
- Cost is $80.
- Register to play by September 20.
- Specific coach or practice day requests might not be granted. Once teams are formed, volunteer coaches will contact players with practice day and time details.
- Practices start the week of October 2. Practice times will be between 4-7 p.m., depending on the coach.
- Games are on Saturdays beginning October 14.
Jewelry Making, Intro to Wire Working (16 yrs.+)
- Cost is $40; all tools and materials are included.
- Register by October 14 at the Civic Building.
- Class is Saturday, October 21 at 9 a.m.