Meditation (18 yrs. +)
- $60 for the five-week series (advance registration required); $15 per session drop-in rate.
- Register for the series in advance at the Civic Building.
- Presented by the Kadampa Meditation Center Phoenix
- Session times are 6:30-7:45 p.m. on the dates shown.
Meditation and the Essence of Happiness
- Becoming Selfless | May 3
- Limitless Compassion | May 10
- Choosing Love |May 17
- Meditations for Healing, Part I | May 24
- Meditations for Healing, Part II | May 31
Big Idea Forums
- Free series taking place at the Civic Building; attend any or all
- 7-8:30 p.m.
- 18 yrs.+
- Ethical Questions for the Next 20 Years | May 10
- Mini Slam | May 24
- Tech Slam | June 7
- Energy II | June 21
Mobile Device Tips & Tricks (Phones/Tablets)
- Learn to navigate the latest software for Apple and android devices.
- 18 yrs. +
- April 27, 1-2:30 p.m.
- Register online.
Red Cross Blood Drive
- May 8, 12:30-6:30 p.m.
- Takes place at the Civic Building.
- 16 years and older (with parental consent).
- Must register in advance for a time slot.
- May 16, 2 p.m.
- $5 covers snacks and beverages
- May's feature film is "Roman J. Israel, Esq."
civic building programs contacts
Civic Building Welcome Desk
Taylor McCulley, Civic Building Meeting and Program Manager