- Rentals are not available during ACC-designated events.
- Reservations must be made 72 hours in advance of the requested date, and are available during normal hours of operation, unless otherwise noted.
- Reservations can only be made by residents and are taken on a first-come, first-served basis and will be confirmed upon full payment of fees and approval by Community Center management.
- Reservations are made on a first-come, first-served basis and can be made 90 days in advance. A two-hour minimum rental is required.
- Any non-resident guests attending a function within the Community Center from May-September will be required to pay a guest fee.
- Rental of meeting/activity rooms does not include usage of the other amenities.
rock wallThe three-faced, 40-foot rock wall in the lobby is available for private use. The base package includes 10 climbers; an extra charge will be applied for additional climbers.
Hourly Rate: $25 resident, $12 per each additional five climbers
private pool partyRental includes lifeguard staffing and use of the Lap Pool and Big Splash Water Park. Pool parties are only available Saturdays and Sundays, beginning 30 minutes after posted closing times, from May-September.
Hourly Rate: $420 resident, $480 corporate
birthday party packages
The base plan includes a one-hour activity and one hour of party time for up to 12 children. Limited food and drink is also included, and additional products can be requested for a charge. Parties can be extended for a per-hour fee.
Party themes include Crafty Kids, Climb to the Top, Ultimate Sports, Princess Party, Firefighter and Paint a Canvas. Parties must be booked between 14-90 days in advance; a $50 cancelation fee applies.
Base Rate: $195 resident
meeting/activity rooms12-60 people can use rooms for meetings, small gatherings or activities. Equipment - such as a PA system, TV, DVD player, projects and easels - is available for an additional charge. Rental of meeting/activity rooms does not include usage of the other Community Center amenities.
Hourly Rate: $24 resident, $68 corporate
pool bbq areaThis area can accommodate groups of up to 50 people for parties or gatherings. The space is only available from November-April.
Hourly Rate: $48 resident
outdoor pool party areaThis party area features two six-foot tables, three round tables and 12 chairs. There are no shade umbrellas. Guests can bring their own 10’-x-10’ pop-up tent. This space is only available from May-September.
Hourly Rate: $36 resident
Take a look at other amenity reservation options at Community and Opportunity Way parks and Civic Building.