block wall and iron view fence painting
The Anthem Community Council is responsible for common view fencing and common exterior block walls in the Country Club community. Common fencing/walls are any that have a wash or a street on the opposite side of it. The homeowner is responsible for fencing/walls between properties (party walls).
Country Club view fences are painted "Country Club Brown," stucco block walls are painted "Chocolate Mousse," and split block walls are painted "Rustic Accent."
the painting process
- Painters will paint the inside and outside of your view fence on the common area side(s) only.
- Painters will paint the outside of the block walls on the common area(s) only.
- You will receive a notice letter from Premier Painting, either hand-delivered or taped to the garage or front door, seven to ten days prior to painting in the neighborhood.
- Landscapers will trim bushes, plants and trees outside the common walls and view fences as needed.
- Direct questions to ACC Parks and Facilities Maintenance at firstname.lastname@example.org or 623-879-3028.
Schedules are based on painting iron view fences every five years and exterior block walls every seven years. The approved 2018 schedule is tentative and is subject to change.
iron view fence start date (2018)
- Unit 36 Oakhurst Park: January 8
2017 date above was postponed until after the holidays. A new notice will be sent 7-10 days prior to painting.
- Unit 1 Wingate: May 10
- Unit 18 Haig Point: May 24
- Unit 38 Prestancia: June 25
- Unit 40 Whistling Straits: July 6
- Unit 42 Club Point: July 25
- Until 44 La Crosse: August 20
- Unit 46 Mountain Cove: August 29
- Unit 48 Estrella: September 20
- Unit 50 Anthem Point: October 4
block wall start date (2018)
- Unit 26 Barrington: January 2
- Unit 28 Laurel Greens: January 8
- Unit 30 Windham: January 15
- Unit 32 Torrey Pines: January 22
2017 dates above were postponed until after the holidays. A new notice will be sent 7-10 days prior to painting.