OSR is looking for someone for our Anthem front desk team. This position is primarily a customer service role, focused on responding to patient needs and enhancing the overall patient experience. It requires the ability to maintain focus on administrative tasks while directly immersed in an active clinic environment.
Applicant must be:
- An excellent communicator, able to manage phones, client questions and therapist support tasks while paying strict attention to detail in documentation, scheduling and accounting responsibilities.
- Expected to demonstrate superior customer service skills and intuition. Must have a confident, assured personality, with the innate ability to help patients feel cared for, understood and heard.
- Willing to work early or late hours and to be accountable for assigned tasks. Must be active, outgoing and able to engage in appropriate conversation for the purpose of conducting business on behalf of the company.
- Asked to demonstrate basic knowledge of physical therapy purpose and position within the medical field.
- Demonstrate proficiency at Microsoft Word, Excel and be familiar with operating in a server-based environment.
- Required to complete proficiency task exams on clinic software within initial training period.
- Willing to take part in company-sponsored and non-sponsored (without pay) community outreach and support activities.
- Bachelor's degree or 2 year associates degree in a related field is preferred, but not required.
- 5 years related experience in professional setting.
- 3 years customer service
- Minimum of three professional references, all of which must be available for contact.
- Customer Service/Medical background a plus
After resume review, selected applicants will be expected to complete a 3-part interview process. Final selected applicant(s) may be asked to take part in a workplace trial and thorough background check prior to hiring. Apply online, in person or via email/fax.
**MUST INCLUDE A COVER LETTER TO BE CONSIDERED**