duties and responsibilities
Acting as the primary point of contact with patrons, this part-time, variable-hour position serves Anthems residents and guests by providing up to date community information, promoting Community Center programs, while providing exceptional customer service. Additionally the selected applicant will be answering calls in a professional manner and responding to resident inquires. Customer Service staff also act as a source of information for other staff members while assisting with their training. Customer Service Staff must provide the highest levels of Customer Service and support to the residents and guest that come to the Community Center for programs, and use of the facilities. In addition staff will provides administrative support, assist with room set ups, and other duties as needed. Adherence to the Anthem Way values is essential to success.
- Provide the highest level of Customer Service in person and on the phone (answering incoming calls) to our residents, guest and coworkers.
- Perform basic reception duties while educating and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Register residents and takes payments for Community Center programs, services or other items offered for sale. In addition issues equipment to residents and guest.
- Monitor lobby area while maintaining a clean and organized work area.
- Must be accurate, responsible, and dependable for team support of resident services.
- Respond to emergency situations as directed by supervisor and performs others duties as required.
- Education: High school diploma/GED; some college or related experience a plus.
- Experience: Previous customer service; cash handling experience a plus.
- Skillset needed: Excellent customer service, interpersonal and communications skills. A strong work ethic and ability to be a team player. Accurate data entry and quality work results.
- Knowledge: Use of computer applications (MS Office suite) and web applications.
- Part-time hourly – Schedule is flexible and variable within our seven (7) day workweek, working early mornings to afternoon or evenings, hours-schedules may vary. Applicants must be at least 16 years of age.
- Work location: Anthem Community Center, 41130 N. Freedom Way.
$10.75 per hour; hours vary in shifts from 4:45 a.m.-10 p.m.; with a total of 15-29 hours per week. There may occasionally be an opportunity to pick up an additional shift.
ACC employees may use Anthem’s comprehensive Community Center, tennis courts, aquatics park with heated pool, and community parks as a health and wellness benefit. Staff may also sign up for a variety of fitness classes and activities at resident prices. Eligible staff may also participate in our 401K Plan.
This position reports directly to the Front Desk Services Manager.
Interviews will be held the first week of April; job begins mid-May.
Apply online and attach your resume. Or download an application (under “Related Documents”) and send to Human Resources at:
US Mail: 3701 W. Anthem Way, Suite #201 Anthem, AZ 85086
Or apply in person at the Anthem Community Council office
Posting date: 3/12/2018
Posting expires: Upon selection
Anthem Community Council is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Deadline for Applying : Open until filled