Learn how local government works.
Raise Awareness about the ACC, its mission and proposals.
Share ideas about youth issues, needs and community enhancements.
CHANGE YOUR COMMUNITY!
The Anthem Youth Advisory Council (AYAC) exists to inform the Board of issues and needs concerning youth. The purpose of the AYAC is to provide thirteen (13) Anthem youth ages 12-18 with the opportunity to work with the ACC board and staff to:
- Learn about how local government works and how community services are provided.
- Raise awareness about the ACC, its mission and proposals among Anthem youth.
- Share ideas about youth issues, needs and community enhancements.
- Conduct regular AYAC meetings and participate in monthly ACC Board open session meetings, and/or regular committee meetings and/or events as they arise.
- Develop, operate and market an Anthem Youth Mentoring program.
- Develop leadership and operational skills and contribute to the future development and enhancement of Anthem.
For more information: Jenna Kohl; firstname.lastname@example.org, 623-742-6064.